Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Dear Green Peace Drama By Creedence

This is mine San Tat and Halaiano's dear green peace photo. We were doing our freeze frame for 5 seconds. I'm the Camera men you can tell because I have a paper towel and made it as a camera . Halaiano's the Green peace and San Tat was the Reporter . Halaiano made his microphone out of a paint box and some paper towels and San Tat then we had to go back to sit on the mat. 


                                 
I am getting better at freeze frames for 5 seconds . I think I got to work better on not laughing or talking while were taking a photo

1 comment:

Mrs Eeles said...

Creedence you have written a detailed description. It is good to see that you know what you need to work on.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.