Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

My Eastern Beach story By Creedence


My time at Eastern Beach
In the morning I felt excited because we were going to eastern beach. When I was walking to school  felt like i was in the south pole. In my bag I had some lunch and some swimming clothes.


When I got to school I was hot because the heaters was on. When I got onto the bus it was noisy as I was sitting at the back everyone was yelling and singing at the same time. We arrived at Eastern Beach and Miss Paton called the roll to see if we were all there. We had morning tea . 

the juniors had a 30 minutes swim. Then the seniors. I went for a swim last because i was playing Cricket  with Raymond, San tat and Pawhnwee . I went for a swim because it was hot . So then it was time to pack up Miss Paton done the roll Haliano was looking for his sisters shoes but then he just came back because he had to. We hopped back on the bus and we went back to school. Then we done an Orientation on our trip Eastern Beach  i was with San tat . Then we had to pack up .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.